Subject: Re: still camera object?
From: [email-masked] (Bryan Blevins)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 1995 18:53:03 -0800

>Of all the objects not on Lightrom, I cant find a regular 35mm still camera.
>Does anyone know where one might be, before I set about the difficult
>task of modelling one?
>thanks.
>--Mike
>
A simple one came on my 3D Studio CD. As with most PD objects, you'll
probably find it at Avalon.

Web site is:    http://www.viewpoint.com/avalon.html

Bryan

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bryan J. Blevins             Clothes make the man.  Naked people have   
Blevins Enterprises, Inc.      little or no influence on society.
[email-masked]                       -- Mark Twain
http://bei.moscow.com/

--
[email-masked] (Bryan Blevins) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]